Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Train travel

ZhiChu Huang
EAP2
July 9, 2008

Train travel

Now, with more and more high-speed development in modern society, there are many kinds of transport that are provided to people to travel to anywhere all around the world. But I usually like to travel by train. Some of my friends suggest that I travel by airplane, which they think is the fastest and most comfortable transport tool. So, I have taken a plane several times; however, I never feel it is better than train travel, even though it ran faster than train. In my opinion, there are three reasons to me why I choose train travel. First, taking a train is safer than taking a plane. There are many air crashes happen every year and maybe nobody can survive in the accident. Second, you can go to many places by train that plane cannot be, such like some scenic spots, mountains, and villages. Some people said we could go to big cities; actually there are airports there, but the airports are usually located far away from cities. But train stations usually are in the center of cities. Third, I think the way from beginning to the destination also be an important part of travel. During the train travel, I can enjoy the excitement and happiness of this trip. I also can look for many beautiful places during the way, and these places may appear in my next travel plan. But when I travel by plane, I just see clouds all the time; maybe the first time if makes me feel it is novel, but following that is will just leave me bored. So, if somebody asks me which kind of transportation I like, I will always choose train travel.

No comments: