Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 14, 2008

Plane Travel

ZhiChu Huang
EAP2
July 14, 2008

Plane Travel

Now, with the development of technology and information, travelling by an airplane has become a more and more common thing. Maybe some people do not know well about how to take airplane, or be afraid of airplane trip because almost airplanes fly above cloud during the trip. But for me, the airplane travel is really an amazing thing. First of all, I think a trip that takes airplane is the best way to get to destination, because the services on the airplane are really thoughtful and comfortable. Not only different kinds of food and drink on the airplanes, but also have many varieties of media entertainment on them, so travelers cannot feel tired and boring during the trip. Second, airplane can take you to be the fastest speed than any other vehicles, especially when airplane takes off and lands on the ground. From the other side, that also saving travelers’ time with the high-speed. Some people think take airplane to travel is very dangerous, but I do not agree with it. I think when the airplane fly to the highest place, also the period that make me feel amazed and surprised, such like a song sung “ I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky.” As these three reasons, if give me a choice to travel, I am sure I will choose an airplane.

No comments: