Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Keep the beautiful memory

AE2-Term 082
Julie Bird
March 28th, 2008
Zhi Chu Huang

Keep the beautiful memory

It is really unbelievable that there will be a natural disaster, such as the tornado or floods knock your door. But if it really happened, that true. Actuality I want to take all of my things, but I can’t, because I need time to run away. Nonetheless I am sure I will take one thing at least, that’s my photo albums. They are not the experience things, but it is the most important and necessary things to me in my house. Although maybe some people think that just many pieces of pictures in the albums, why don’t take too many pearls and jewels? I will say that I trust the choice I made, because there are many reasons make me to do that. Because I don’t want to lost the beautiful memories from every page. For the following three main reasons are the wonderful scenery, the closed friends, and the lovely family.

T
he first one is that I can keep much wonderful scenery from these photos which note the environment around me from when I am a child until now, record the change of my hometown with each passing day, and depict the experiences of my house and my hometown. If without these photos, it is really a regretful thing to me. In addition, these photos can also let me remember many beautiful places with the wonderful scenery where I have been. With these photos, I can find that how the interesting time I have, how the relax environment I am in, and how the wonderful scenery I have seen. The photos albums just like a picture diary. That is really happy and exciting thing to leaf through the photos, especially if the tornado or the floods destroy my hometown, these photos will become the most valuable things and the wonderful memories.

S
econd reason is the photos can show me so many unforgettable memories between I and my friends. When there was a heavy tornado destroy my hometown, and I have to leave my home to find a safe place in other city. I will feel very sad about that. But If I see these photos, I think I won’t feel sorrow, because I will remember the happiness and interesting time with my friends, and the encourage words and help have be given by my friends. I still deeply think of one sentence that my best friend told to me, “It not the difficult of today drive you mad, it’s the regret to yesterday and the fear to tomorrow. Regret and fear are twin thieves who rube me of today.” So the photos really can make me forget the sorrow and fear, even there will be a too heavy tornado. Furthermore, I take the photos albums because I don’t want to forget my friends. I have graduated from the middle school about four years; it’s true that I can’t clearly remember features of my classmates, even the best friends in the middle school. At this time, the photos can give me the surprise and amazing. I can find them in the photos when we hiked during the vacation, played on the playground, got together in the graduation ceremony and etc. Maybe I have no chance to meet them, but when I open the photos album, I will fell the glorious and exquisite friendship from each piece of the photos.

T
he last reason, it’s not the least, instead I think it’s the most important one is the family. It must make me sad and lonely after the natural disaster, but family must be the best medicine to me. Although I have not the experience of the natural disaster, I have had the feeling about lonely. For example, when I have been America this January, this is the first time to me to leave my home so far away, and just alone. When I saw the different people, environment around me at first, I felt too strange and lonely. I couldn’t talk to others clearly, I couldn’t know where I am, I couldn’t find what I can eat or drink. At night, when I took my photos that my mother has given to me in China from the bag, I saw the lovely smile, happiness face. I looked my mother; I thought the first time she took me to Mcdonload, it made me have the courage to talk to the seller to ask what I want. I looked my father, I thought the first day I go to school, he told me have a good day with my classmates and teachers, it made me have brave to communicate with others. The photos can give me a lot of encourage and support when I feel lonely, the photos of my family can give me the console and familiar. So, that is the most important reasons why I take my photos albums.

I
n conclusion, the price of these photos is what they can bring to me. A natural disaster maybe destroys anything, but I don’t want it to break my happiness and lovely memories. No matter how difficult problems I will face, I think when I see the scenery photos, the beautiful picture make me feel the time enjoyed myself and forget boring. When I see the photos of my friends, the familiar face let me remember the happiness time and encourage from my friends. When I see the photos of my family, the lonely and sad will leave to me forever. So, for keeping the beautiful memory, the photos album must be taken by me if there will be a natural disaster.

No comments: